A group member shared raspberry buns and the recipe to make them with the group
Raspberry’s Buns Recipe
50g self raising flour
50g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven 220c
- Cut the margarine into 6 pieces.
- Rub into the flour until breadcrumbs.
- Add the caster sugar, stir with butter knife.
- Add half a beaten egg
- Sprinkle flour on the worktop and knead the dough
- Divide into 6 bun shapes
- Make a well with a teaspoon or your thumb in each bun
- Add some raspberry jam into the well
- Put egg wash on top – you can use the other half of the beaten egg
- Put the buns on a baking tray onto of greaseproof paper
- Bake 8-10 minutes